MODELS FOR SALE

Here i will post stuff for sale, as i'm the model builder, and not a model collector.
I never get emotionally attached to my work, and i'm not intending to keep any of my models.
Every model will have it`s price, so if you're interested, please contact me via e-mail: amd39@o2.pl

---------------------------------------------------------
For sale

sold

                                           ----^-------------------------------------SOLD-----------------------------------------^-----
---^------------------------------SOLD-------------------------------^----

sold



----------^----------SOLD----------^----------

-----------^----------SOLD----------^----------
sold


----------^----------SOLD----------^----------



sold






1 comment:

  1. I read, enjoy and learn from your blog. Thanks! Keep on posting.

    Benjie
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete