Kettenwagen- windscreen cover.

Small update on the Kettenwagen project.
I decided to change one of the headlights for the damaged one. The front cover was taken out, and insides were drilled. Lightbulb was made from clear sprue, and bulb holder from thin copper tubing.

Couple of small brackets on the bonnet were made, and windscreen was covered with thin alu foil immiating canvas.

Few leather straps complete the canvas windscreen cover.

U-552 Rigging cont.

For some time i was thinking about best possible way to make the rigging for my U-552 model, and finally it looks like i have found it.

Read more here