Headliner was next.
Apart from usual things like ejection points i had to deal with few more issues here.
First i corrected the shape of the headliner, cutting away the front bit where the rear view mirror meant to be fixed. In the real car it is not fixed to the headliner, but just in front of it to the body of the car.
I added the ribbing this imitating the frame of the headliner.
Dome light was scratch built using resin, brass tube, and clear plastic for lens.
I had to adjust the dome light fixing point, as i got it wrong first time.
Assist straps were also scratch built, along with the fixing plates, and coat hooks.
All the window seals were scribed using home made tool.