The seats straight from the box are featureless, so first thing was adding the detail like wear, and tear.
Exacto knife to the resque, and couple of hours later we have old leather seats.
Painted using acrylics, and oils. Dark wash overall, and brown for the set frame depicting the rust spots.
Some HB pencil on the edges of the frame was used to finish the job here.
All the knobs, and levers were scratch built. I used the resin for the ivory parts, as it had desired natural color. Rubber mats, and carpets were made with sandpaper. For rubber mats i turned the sandpaper (the fabric backed variety) upside down. The fabric pattern imitates the rubber well in my opinion.
Painted with Tamiya acrylics, and weathered using Mig, and AK pigments.
Since the rear of the cabin didn't have any focus point i added scratch built suitcase, sculpted the teddy bear, and also couple of ivory ashtrays. The ashtrays were turned from resin.