Really slow work, as the parts require lot of attention. The kit shows it's age here.
Additionally the frame was warped.
Body of the engine was put together, and painted various Alclad paints: alu, dark alu, polished alu, steel, stainless steel.
Tricky part is, the body of the engine needs to be put into the frame, and then the frame can be joined, and painted.
I used the hairspray technique with base of Panzer Grey, and Dunkelgelb overspray.
Added the seat rivets, and knee protectors.
Kit knee protectors were so thick, that i had to scratch the new parts from tin.
I also added the small pocket on the right protector.