VW advert painted using masks.
Thanks to my friends Timi, and Lucas HS for producing the masks for me, without you guys it could`nt possibly ever look so good.
I painted it using the hairspray technique.
I painted the dashboard- not without the problems. When i applied the gloss to the clock faces, the decals curled badly. After changing the faces to the spare ones from the box, the lenses were made using Micro Kristal Klear. No problems this time.
The ashtray , and radio made from scratch. I added few knobs, and the key in the ignition.
I will throw some old newspapers, and some small clutter on the tray below the dash.
Gearstick- i cut the ball from the kit, drilled it, and painted like the pool No. 8 ball .
Im still in the process of scratch building the pedals, and handbrake lever- which are omitted in the kit.
...lights and indicator units added. The lenses will be glued last.
Inside the lights i fixed the additional orange lightbulbs for the indicators.
I also painted the window sills.