Bf 109 E-4/B exhaust housing fix

With the oil cooler area sorted out (bar rivets, an panel lines) i moved to the exhausts.
Instead of drilling holes in the front part of the exhaust slot i decided to make the new part out of the beer can.
In order to attach the part i left slight lip.


Quickboost exhaust dry fitted.


...and the new part is on. Im not bothered about the rough surface of the tin, as it only will add to the more realistic look.


It was quiet difficult to shape the part, but i think it looks much better than lump of plastic.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what other goodies you have here. Exhaust Repair

    ReplyDelete